"Meet Your Marvellous Brain" by Arlene Taylor

"Meet Your Marvellous Brain" by Arlene Taylor [HQ]

It is sad that more people knows more about their car than their own brain. Let's get to know your brain!

Date Posted: 22 May 2014
Select Quality: LQ | HQ
11446  views

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to reciever our weekly newsletter email contains new series, video, study guides and special offers. Please enter your email address below to subscribe:

Email:  

Others

SERIES INFORMATION
The Brain References
Arlene R. Taylor PhD, one of the world's leading speakers on brain function, is sometimes referred to as the brain guru. She specializes in simplifying this complex topic of brain function, with the g... [more]

Video No 2 / 6

OTHER VIDEOS IN THIS SERIES

1:03
Self-Care in Times of Stress (1/6)
by · 12969 views · HQ
We all experience stress. However unmanaged stress can kill brain cell, damage body organs, and shorten longevity. So what can we do about it? (more)
1:03
Meet Your Marvellous Brain (2/6)
by · 11446 views · HQ
It is sad that more people knows more about their car than their own brain. Let's get to know your brain! (more)
0:56
Emotion, Feeling & Emotion Intellegence (4/6)
by · 10552 views · HQ
Emotion is what links the brain conscious and sub-conscious mind. It is essential for our body function. However what we do with them can cause many problems! (more)
0:55
Connectomes - Gender Brain Wiring Differences (6/6)
by · 12584 views · HQ
Anyone who had experience dealing the other gender will realise there are differences in how males and females think. However new study indicates there are a physical brain-wiring differences! Let's find out! (more)
1:03
Gender Differences in Vision & Hearing Style (3/6)
by · 15033 views · HQ
Its obvious male and female have some differences in how they see and hear the world. Understanding these differences can save you a lot of misunderstanding! (more)

RELATED VIDEOS

1:23
The Frontal Lobe
by · 21892 views · HD
Our brain is the HQ of our body, and when it does not function properly, nothing does. Although the human body will deteriorate, the brain never needs to deteriorate. Whatever we do to our body, it effects our brain... (more)
0:58
Surgical Questions
by · 5416 views · HQ
Dr. Eston Wenger gives advice on surgical questions. (more)
1:04
Reconciliation
by · 4417 views · HQ
95% of children said they are being abused tell the truth. But Graham is in the other 5%. What started as a lie to revenge his father became the truth. If we do not consider reconciliation, we are missing a golden o... (more)
0:16
The Gift of Sight
by · 9110 views · HQ
Many of us don't realise the importance of our eyes til we lose it. Let's learn how to look after your eyes! (more)
0:58
Journey to Eternity - What is Heaven Like?
by · 6937 views · HQ
Today there are many different believe of what heaven is really like. What is the Bible says about heaven? Let’s find out about a city that is so marvellous that even its street is made from solid pure gold. (more)
0:57
Maximum Impact: Life at It's Best
by · 3920 views · LQ
When Daniel and his friend taken out of Israel, their life is really making a maximum impact to the Babylonian and Persian Empire. Wherever we are, God too wants us to make maximum impact into the world around us. L... (more)
0:58
Rehabilitating Your Heart
by · 4409 views · HQ
Exercise Physiologist Allan Lewis helps explain how exercise can help you recover from injury and illness. (more)
0:28
I'm So Tired
by · 15478 views · LQ
As we watch our kids running around the yard, we often can't believe how much energy they have. So what happens to us when we get older? Are we really supposed to wake up tired in the morning and drag ourselves from... (more)
0:47
Exercise with a Difference
by · 369 views · HD
There are 2 types of exercises that are more powerful than any other and it'll only take 12 minutes of your time every day. Let’s find out what they are! (more)
0:44
Is Plant Based Diet a Desirable Alternative?
by · 5864 views · HQ
Is vegetarian or vegan diet good for you or healthy? Let's find out! (more)
0:58
Victory Over Impure Thought
by · 7397 views · HQ
The issue of sexual misconduct stands as the most degrading sin, polluting the whole character. Lest assured, in every temptation, Christ has a remedy! (more)
0:58
Pediatric Orthopedics
by · 4832 views · HQ
In this episode Dr. Jennings sits in for Dr. Marcumand interviews Dr. Wendell Moseson the Pediatric Orthopedics (more)